Open Sanctuary Prayer
Since simply being in that space can be a balm for our souls, we will open our sanctuary for a time of contemplative prayer and meditation. This will be an open-house style opportunity in which you can drop by for a time of spiritual reflection. There will be a mix of reflective music and holy silence.
The Sanctuary will be open on Tuesday mornings from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Please enter through the large Wooden Doors into the Narthex. A volunteer will be in the Narthex to assist with any questions or needs.
Out of love and respect for each other, we are abiding by the current Phase 2.5 guidelines. Please adhere to the following:
- Wear a mask at all times
- Maintain Social Distancing of at least 6 feet
- Use the Hand Sanitizer upon entering and leaving the Sanctuary
- The volunteer will ensure that there are no more than 25 people gathering in the Sanctuary. A waiting line will form in the Narthex and outside if necessary.
- We encourage you to limit your time in the Sanctuary to 15-20 minutes when others are waiting.
- Please respect others’ desires for quiet reflection – conversations should be conducted outside the Sanctuary.
- Restroom facilities are available in the Parlor.
Come and be refreshed and renewed in quiet reflection before God.