MUSIC AND WORSHIP ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking for a task-oriented, organized, team player to assist with the amazing music ministry of Ardmore Baptist Church. This is a part-time position (20 hrs/wk) that will provide clerical support for the Minister of Worship, Music & Arts and the Music and Arts Educator while also assisting with all aspects of choir and music library management.
The best candidates for this position will have:
- Excellent social skills and ability to interact effectively with church members.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Proficient in use of Computer Software, especially Microsoft Office products with strong MS Word skills and Adobe InDesign.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Musical background and the ability to read music are helpful but not required.
Click here for a full Job Description.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29. Please, no phone calls.
Feel free to share with anyone that might be interested!