MINISTER OF WELCOME AND CONNECTION
Ardmore Baptist Church in Winston-Salem, North Carolina seeks to reach people through loving hospitality and by helping them to make formational, relational, and missional connections in their lives. A vital position in that endeavor is a Minister of Welcome and Connection. We are seeking a friendly, welcoming, and strategically-minded individual who feels called to serve in this role. This part-time position serves as a member of our Pastoral Staff and will be tasked with helping to strengthen our church’s culture of welcome and also to help craft pathways of connection for both new and long-time members of Ardmore Baptist Church. A detailed job description can be found by clicking here. Resumes and letter of introduction can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MUSIC AND WORSHIP ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking for a task-oriented, organized, team player to assist with the amazing music ministry of Ardmore Baptist Church. This is a part-time position (20 hrs/wk) that will provide clerical support for the Minister of Worship, Music & Arts and the Music and Arts Educator while also assisting with all aspects of choir and music library management.
The best candidates for this position will have:
- Excellent social skills and ability to interact effectively with church members.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Proficient in use of Computer Software, especially Microsoft Office products with strong MS Word skills and Adobe InDesign.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Musical background and the ability to read music are helpful but not required.
Feel free to share with anyone that might be interested!