Have you ever found yourself wishing for more?
WHO WE ARE
We seek to connect you with Jesus Christ
We’ve been loving, serving, and caring for the community of Winston-Salem for nearly a century. What we’ve learned in that time is that we are so much more than these four walls. Ardmore Baptist Church isn’t just a building, we are Winston-Salem and we have a clear purpose – connecting you with Jesus Christ. Founded in 1927, we are nestled in the heart of the historic Ardmore neighborhood, near Baptist Hospital. We are a body of Christians in the Baptist faith tradition known for its worship-centered spirit and passionate missionary heart. Listen to our most recent sermon below!
What's Going On At Ardmore?
No Events on The List at This Time
At Ardmore Baptist Church, We Are...
We Welcome You!
we make a difference
- Worship, Music, and Arts: Expressing our faith and finding Christ through creativity and inspiration.
- Missional Engagement: Answering God’s call to serve those in need through various outreach programs.
- Administration and Support: Maintaining a church structure that looks upward toward Christ and ensures all other ministries are possible.
- Faith Formation and Engagement: Nurturing the development and exploration of faith through all stages of life.
- Invitation and Hospitality: Making all newcomers feel welcome and provide paths to develop relationships with our church and with Christ.
- Congregational Care: Caring for the physical, mental, and spiritual well-being of our church family.
Planning a First-Time Visit?
Our Sunday services focus on sacred music and traditional worship. Together, we lift our hearts to God through music, prayer, scripture, and the spoken word. Come as you are--all are welcome to join!
From the Blog
God At Work
Through our shared ministries, we believe in transforming our faith, our congregation, and our community through Christ. Everyone is welcome at Ardmore Baptist Church, a Christ-centered community where we seek to connect people of all ages with Jesus Christ and each other in life-changing relationships. Read our stories of God at work in the blog, and come visit us to learn more about our church!